In 2020 and 2021, we might not have attended the trade shows we all planned, but funds from your membership dues were used to create one of the first ever comprehensive Minnesota economic development marketing campaigns! JoinUsMN was created, a new marketing website launched and a national advertising campaign is currently underway to promote Minnesota as the premier location for business start-ups and expansions.
- Involved in the planning and execution of economic development marketing goals and objectives for Minnesota.
- Provide guidance on industry trade shows and events where the state should be represented.
- Represent Minnesota and your organization at national trade shows, site selector events and familiarization tours.
- Build relationships and learn best practices with others in the economic development field.
- Quarterly meetings with peers from across the state.
Also included in your 2022 registration fee is an opportunity to attend CoreNet Global Midwest Chapter meetings. The MMP is a member of CoreNet and this membership allows two MMP members to attend the monthly CoreNet Midwest Chapter meetings. (These free passes are on a first-come, first-served basis each month.)
Join Us for 2022!
The Minnesota Marketing Partnership is an annual membership effective January 1 - December 31 of each calendar year. 2022 dues will remain the same rate of $700 per organization, plus credit card transaction fees.
June 23, 2022
2022 2nd Quarter Minnesota Marketing Partnership Meeting
11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Great Wolf Lodge
1700 American Blvd. E
Bloomington, MN 55425
Registration Fee $30 per person, per 2022 MMP member, plus convenience fees.
We are excited to see you in person! Thank you so much for being a member of the MMP! Please mark your calendars for the following MMP quarterly meetings:
- September 8 - 3rd Quarter
- December 15 - 4th Quarter
For More Information
Contact us by email.